BlazeMaster® CPVC Pipe
3/4” (DN20) through 3” (DN80) pipe diameters, with a Standard Dimension Ratio (SDR) of 13.5 as specified in ASTM F442.
- Meets NFPA 13R and 13D standards for residential occupancies as well as NFPA 13 standards for light hazard occupancies.
- Pipe meets or exceeds ASTM F442.
- Certified by NSF International for potable water services.
- CPVC pipe from Viking Plastics use compound cell class 23547 (demonstrated highest structural properties).
- cULus Listed, FM Approved, New York City (MEA) Approved, LPCB Approved.