Expanded Line of Foam Fire Suppression Systems
For an overview of Viking Foam Products, click here
- Viking now offers complete, integrated low-expansion foam solutions for the suppression of flammable liquid fires.
- Viking foam systems are FM Approved to FMS 130 and UL Listed to UL 162.
- Protected hazards include fuel storage, refineries, aircraft hangars and helipads, logistics centers, incineration plants, military installations, and jetty loading areas..
- System components include:
- Vertical and horizontal bladder tanks, bladder tank hose stations, and atmospheric tanks.
- Deluge and concentrate control valves in grooved, threaded, or flanged inlet and outlet options and angle or straight-through patterns.
- A variety of foam proportioning and discharge devices for a wide range of applications, flow rates, and foam system types.
- C6 foam concentrates, including synthetic AFFF and ARC, Military Specification, and Fluoroprotein concentrates.
- Viking's FoamPak is a pre-fabricated and tested foam pumping system in a UL Listed and FM Approved preassembled package.
- Viking's patented Grate Nozzle is uniquely designed to be installed in aircraft hangar floors to quickly distribute foam where fuel spills typically occur.