Viking has engineered its new XT1 sprinkler class from the ground up to deliver superior fire protection and
make installation easier. Advanced features include:
- Smaller, more compact design for easier installation in tight spaces and a more aesthetically pleasing installed appearance.
- Stainless steel deflectors are corrosion resistant, and the integrated spring and seal assembly is Teflon® sealed and fully encapsulated to protect the Bellville spring against corrosion.
- Deflectors are laser etched and easy to read for fast model identification.
- The XT1 spring and seal assembly includes an innovative hinge to help prevent the sprinkler components from lodging in the
deflector upon activation.
- Twelve standard and quick response models in 5.6 and 8.0 K-factors are currently available – additional models to be introduced soon.
New 6-point contact XT1 wrench
Multiple contact points prevent slipping, and the ergonomic rubber grip is designed for comfort. No need for a socket-style wrench – this one works for both exposed and recessed pendent and upright XT1 sprinkler styles!
Contact your local Viking SupplyNet sales representative to order available XT1 models.